Manufactured in Europe, the Encore’s 40 mm conical burrs will grind for many styles of coffee. Conical burrs grinders are exceptional at producing consistent grinds from very fine to very coarse as well as being durable and will remain sharp for many years.
The Encore is a great grinder for manual brewing and espresso.
Turn the hopper and with 40 settings you can quickly adjust from fine for espresso to coarse for French Press. The grind range is from 250 to 1200 microns.
To maximize freshness, the Encore minimizes the ground coffee left in the grinder.
The Encore utilizes a simple and efficient direct drive gear reduction transmission to move power from the DC motor to the rotating cone burr. A thermal overload cutout protects the motor from overheating due to excessive use – remember, these grinders are designed to grind a dose at a time for home use!
An innovative burr calibration system ensures that each grinder has the full range of grind. If necessary, the grinders can be user calibrated.
- Burrs: 40mm Conical Burrs
- Bean Hopper Capacity: 225g
- Grounds Bin Capacity: 142g
- Weight: 7lbs
- Dimensions W/H/D (in): 4.75″ / 13.75″ / 6.25″
- Limited One Year Warranty: From the original date of purchase. This warranty covers all defects in materials and workmanship (parts and labor) including free ground transportation to and from Baratza’s repair facility within the US and Canada. This warranty does not apply to improper use, lack of cleaning, abuse, normal wear and tear, lack of proper adjustment, foreign objects (stones, screws, etc.) in the beans, or uses outside the intended use of grinding whole roasted coffee beans.